If your heart has been stirred by the work God is doing in Taiwan, we would love for you to partner with us!
Our work in Taiwan cannot flourish if it is not surrounded by the prayers of friends like you! Here are some of our specific, current prayer needs:
- Pray for Josh’s work at the Dong Te special needs school farm club. Pray the students will gain vocational skills and that their families will see Jesus in Josh and his coworkers.
- Pray for the Bin Lang farm project, which is a plot of jungle land slowly being transformed into a community outreach base. It will house a large vocational training center, campsites for school trips, a public playground, tree climbing experiences, and more. Pray for government clearance to build structures on the land; the project can’t move forward much more without that!
- Praise God for our new home in the city of Taitung. We love it here! Ask the Lord to help us build relationships so that His light will shine through us to those in our community.
- Pray for Hosanna as she starts at the public preschool and continues therapy at home. Pray that she will have peace and her heart will feel secure after going through so much transition since the twins were born at the end of 2018.
- Pray for Judah and Evangeline that they will delight in the Lord and see His love through the way we parent them.
Praise the Lord, we are close to being fully funded to serve in Taiwan! This means we have have raised enough support to cover ministry and living expenses for the rest of our term (about 2 more years), but if we are to continue long-term we will need more monthly financial partners. We welcome you to join our team!
To partner with us through financial giving, visit our page on the One Mission Society website to give online or mail a check to One Mission Society headquarters:
One Mission Society
941 Fry Road
Greenwood IN, 46142
(Include our support account number on the memo line: Williamson 802560).
We appreciate both special and recurring gifts. Whatever God has called you to do, know that you are a critical partner in the work that He is doing in Taiwan.